• Return To Home Page



    Herts Direct
    Information on services provided by Hertfordshire County Council; this address takes you straight to their learning disability page

    If you need help and don’t know where to turn, if you have a question or problem, you can contact HertsHelp.

    Cambridge County Council, special needs and disability
    Information on services from Cambridge CC

    Eddie’s (formerly Cambridge Mencap)
    A site about Eddies – a service provider in Cambridge for people with learning disability,

    Carers in Herts
    Website for information aimed at family carers in Hertfordshire

    Royal Mencap Society

    Down Syndrome Online

    The National Autistic Society

    Foundation for People with Learning Disability